This meme is your chance to become the next big singer-songwriter without setting up your own overhyped MySpace site. Here is a list of song titles to complete. The idea is NOT to fill in the gaps with the original lyrics – it is to provide your OWN answers in order to personalize the songs and create your own virtual album that is personal, emotional and relevant to the world today. (Or entirely and gratuitously stupid, self-indulgent and/or obscene, it's entirely up to you.) Now, enough of this yakking. Let's ROCK!
1. You can call me ______________
2. Summer's here and the time is right for ______________
3. I can't get no _____________
4. If I ruled the world, _______________
5. I've been to Paradise but I've never been to _____________
6. The only thing that looks good on me is _____________
7. I would do anything for love, but I won't ______________
8. Oh my god, I can't believe it, I've never _______________
9. All you need is ________________
10. The answer, my friend, is ________________
1. You can call me... during normal office hours, if you insist, unless you're trying to sell double-glazing.
2. Summer's here and the time is right for... sitting around drinking overpriced mineral water and complaining about the inadequate ventilation systems on London Transport.
3. I can't get no... to make grammatical sense as the next word in this sentence unless I finish it in a very convoluted way.
4. If I ruled the world, .... there would be a substantial rise in
5. I've been to Paradise but I've never been to... Leeds
6. The only thing that looks good on me is... David Tennant
7. I would do anything for love, but I won't... watch cricket
8. Oh my god, I can't believe it, I've never... admitted a liking for Meatloaf in a public place before. Well, not while sober, anyway.
9. All you need is...
10. The answer, my friend, is...