Fannish friends! Languishing in your archive are posts of great
justiceloveliness - meta, fic, icons, random babblings that you suspect may have been written by the LJ fairy while you were sleeping. Some of your current flist may never have seen them. Some might be horribly embarrassing to you now. But don't be shy. Share 5 posts (or whatever random number you fancy) from the back catalogue of your LJ.
Well, I'm not sure about great loveliness, but to satisfy any mild curiosity from newer members of my f-list, here's a sprinkling of stuff from the days when I did more than just ramble about Torchwood. (And yes, those times will come again, one day...)
- A Fic Writer's Resumé: In the style of Dorothy Parker, it's one of my first parody poems (from way back in December 2004), and definitely the most concise.
- A groanworthy Harry Potter joke for Easter: It's seasonal and there's a rabbit in it!
- The Damsel, The Drip and the Very Large Lance: A rampant romp through the world of bodice-ripper romances, and just why I find them so hilarious.
- My quest for a real TARDIS: Half a dozen boxes, but not a Tennant in any of them. Shame...
- Can You Slash Green Eggs and Ham?: Yes, I can slash them, sure I can...