But sadly, it won't be this week. Wahhh.
Instead, here's a movie quiz meme!
1. Go to IMDb.com and look up 15 of your favourite movies.**
2. Post three official IMDB “Plot Keywords” for these 15 picks.
3. Have your friends guess the movie titles.
- stagecoach, crossdressing, tomboy
- british empire, kilt, harem
- nostalgic, porter, missing father
- guitar, cricket bat, cucumber
- railway station, impossible love, tea
- highwayman, mask, femme fatale
- gynaecology, obsession, surgical instruments
- zero gravity, casual sex, angel
- staircase, pilot, cheating death
- road movie, band, frozen body
- severed ear, lounge singer, title based on song
- flight attendant, bail bondsman, unrequited love
- former child star, sister-sister relationship, insanity
- delinquent, 1950s, tears
- spinster, skinny-dipping, florence italy
I believe the idea is to shun the temptations of Google if you can manage it.
ETA: They've all been guessed now, but I will leave them uncrossed so you can play along on your own account if you like. Imaginary points make imaginary prizes...
* Which reminds me: I never thought I'd say this about a man in a yellow anorak, but phwoargh.
** This was supposed to be a round number, but I'm afraid my imagination broke down on the way to 20.