- Roy Lichtenstein's Brad Snape Goes Pop
- Piet Mondrian's Composition: Hedwig
- Pablo Picasso's Moaning Myrtle
- Marcel Duchamp's H.P.R.O.X.
- René Magritte's The Treachery of Aberforth's Goat
Rest assured that if my art-world contacts ("Honest Dave" Flugelheim and Sir Byron Sewer) turn up trumps and discover any other Potteresque meisterwerks fit for public consumption, you lot will be the first to hear about it...
EDITED to say that thanks to a plug from daily_snitch, I've had a sudden influx of visitors (hello all!) that has caused my Geocities site to fall over unconscious for a while. In the meantime, I've moved the pics to my "other" webspace so you can all actually see them. (I suppose this is life telling me to move my site properly instead of procrastinating about it for months – heigh-ho! For the moment, anyone who wants to see the rest of my art will have to sneak back on a quieter day....)